See What People Are Saying About Snowed In at the Ranch

 


"This is a sweet and clean romance that features a working guest ranch in snowy Montana. The Christmas card effect is in full force throughout the story from log cabins with glowing fireplaces to sleigh rides in the snow. It will warm your heart and satisfy your Hallmark Christmas cravings." ~Amazon Reviewer

"This was just what I needed to get me in the mood for Christmas. I couldn't put this book down! It had me hooked from Chapter one. Her writing makes you feel that you were at the Ranch with the characters enjoying Christmas. My favorite book that I have read by Holly Stevenson so far. Would highly recommend and will of course be reading more from her in the future!" ~Amazon Reviewer

Click HERE for your copy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm About to Write the Kissing Scene!

Excerpt from "Snowed In at the Ranch"

A Commonly Asked Question