A Commonly Asked Question

When people find out I'm an author, the question I get a lot is, "Where do you find the ideas for your books?" The answer is ... it varies. I was in an exercise class with an upbeat country song, and out of nowhere popped the idea for a barn dance scene I wanted to write. I had planned for that scene to be in the book I'm writing right now, The Inn at Bright Harbor, but as it turns out, it's going to be in a different book in this series. (Probably book two). But as a discovery writer I can never be quite sure, lol!

I've had ideas come from dreams, songs, conversations, etc. You never know where inspiration will strike, but I love when an idea bursts into my mind and I can't wait to start typing it out. There have been plenty of those scenes in my book right now. It's on preorder and you can check it out at the link below. Happy reading and writing, friends!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R12G7PT


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt from "Snowed In at the Ranch"

I'm About to Write the Kissing Scene!